YouTube is the world’s top visual-oriented platform, and many people consume it as a search engine for videos. You can’t find a better channel than YouTube for video advertising where you just need to produce quality content that drives traffic and increase brand awareness. YouTube holds the position of the second world’s most visited website on the internet overflowing with billions of users. And the good news for brands is that video consumption on YouTube is increasing with time. The fact is undeniable that YouTube can be an influential platform for digital marketers.
1.Tweak Your Advertising Routine
As the first step of this advertising strategy, choose the ad type wisely that gives fruitful results at the climax. YouTube provides 3 major types of ad formats such as TrueView Ads, Pre Roll Ads, and Bumper ads. Tweak your advertising with Leads and Website Traffic that generate conversions from YouTube ads. Try non-skippable ads that are compelling and the best kind of ad format for startup to big giants. Start with demographic targeting, using affinity audiences to target people based on interests.
2. Giveaways And Contests
Giveaways and Contests are other effective strategies for developing a customer network. People always love free products and rewards, for a startup brand giveaways and contests can do magic. Come up with exciting and reasonable rewards for presenting it to your customers. Avail trial packs and free shipping options for getting word of mouth marketing results.
3. Influencer Marketing Campaigns
YouTube Influencer is someone who is an expert and trustworthy person in their niche and has a substantial following on YouTube, These influencers have influence over a huge crowd and encourage the following to buy products effectively, they will try to reach people to help in purchasing the products based on influencer’s real-time experience. Before starting the influencer marketing campaign examine the performance of influencer with the below metrics.
- Industry Relevance – Choosing an influencer who is the most relevant to your industry is the first and crucial phase of getting into influencer marketing. Influencer from the same or relevant industry can drive more intended customers effectively.
- The level of Reach – Seek for relevant influencers with tremendous subscribers who can amplify your brand’s visibility. Reach is much more crucial and needs to cover a wider range of consumers in a short span of time.
- Engagement Rate – Reaching a huge crowd won’t be productive unless viewers are engaged with the content. Don’t believe the number of subscribers alone, do research in the comments section the result can report how people respond and interact with the influencer.
4. Multi-channel Marketing
As far as everyone is aware that social media is a flexible medium for brand promoting in all the ways, YouTube videos can be broadcasted to other social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and so on. Facebook allows YouTubers and brands to share the content as it is Facebook with its native thumbnail embedded with the link above. Stories and posts on Facebook are the most effective and easiest way to cross-promote the stuff. A bonus of this strategy is that it can bring the intended audience and increase brand visibility infinitely. Make promo videos on Facebook pages and embed backlinks back to the original video.
5. Optimize Video Titles
The title is the first thing people found about your video and it holds the important portion of gaining attention. Make the title more logical and reasonable that should not exceed 60 characters. Making the title memorable is highly appreciated and recommended for brands to increase sales rates.
6. Strategic Approach To Its Features
YouTube contains awesome features that are blessings for a brand to make the best of it. The below features can be integrated with efficient strategies.
- Improved Comments – As comments can increase the visibility, reliability and engagement rate of your videos. The content must be reasonable to comment positively on it. Always encourage users to share their opinion on it.
- New Type Of Cards – YouTube cards can be used to promote your other videos, another channel, increase website visits and engage with polls.
- Call To Action – Call to action button needs to be aligned logically to get the best out of it. It needs to value-focused phrases or words which must give reason to click on it. Make the buttons more appealing to drive attention from people. Enable the button at decision-making points to make it reasonable and important. Create an urgency to get immediate action from the viewers.
- Stories – YouTube stories allow creators who have more than 10,000 subscribers can share photos and videos publicly. that will remain in the YouTube mobile app for seven days.
- Live Streaming – Live streaming is another bonus for It Increases Brand Awareness, a way to grow a brand’s audience and reputation and Connect with Their Audience. Reduced Advertising Costs, and increased Followings.
7. Strategic Keyword Research
Integrate the highest-ranking keywords in the title and video description. Choose the appropriate and most relevant tags for your videos, so they will show up in relevant search results. You don’t always need eye-catching words sometimes it just needs to be search-friendly. Keyword stuffing requires some efforts and history to make it a better launch, Google AdWords can be your destination for that.
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner
The tool from Google poses one among the best products from Google by helping YouTube creators to choose the most wanted and appropriate keywords for their video. The tool fetches various keywords relevant to the subject for improving visibility and also Creators can pick outperformed keywords with High Search Volume. With this smart tool, brands can also find how people find a brand via text using the YouTube Analytics Traffic Sources report.
8. Check Out Your Competition
Researching and analyzing your competitors may give some additional points to be added to your YouTube marketing strategy. The research includes keywords, title, descriptions, artwork, marketing strategies followed and the reach derived from the strategy.
- Google Trends
Make use of tools like “Google Trends” to find the hot topic ideas for video including keywords. The benefit of a brand from Trends is that they can know the performance of keyword or subject over a time period, which allows you to determine your niche for video production. The graphical representation shows the frequency of keyword utilization, with the map of the top regions interested in the subject.
The gravity of video marketing cannot be disclosed easily, because visual can be most effective to create a remembrance and drew attention more effectively than any other means. 98% of people watch how-to and experimental videos before they make a purchase. For instance, YouTube can be the most beseeming platform that adapted the power of visuals that touched the peak. It takes away One-third of the total time spent online by watching videos, and it has over a billion active users. The comprehensive nature of the platform avails 76 different languages.
Claire Divas, a dedicated, detailed and capable research social media blog writer with six years of experience. Extensively published in social media marketing technologies, with related expertise in Digital Marketing. You can subscribe to my blog. If you would like to keep up to date with my posts, you can follow me on twitter.