About UnoDeuce Multimedia
UnoDeuce Multimedia started as a passion project and has evolved into a robust small business in Lansing, Michigan. We love to tell stories – true, meaningful stories full of sincere purpose.
As an extension of our clients’ in-house marketing teams, we bring creative video elements to your already established brand standards. We strive to understand your mission, be compatible with your budget, and understand your audience.
When your inspiring story unfolds before us in a condensed impactful message, we know we have done our job.
Our relationship with our clients does not stop when a project is completed. We share your philanthropic heart. We often participate in our clients’ missions by joining their boards or committees, volunteering, assisting with fundraising, sponsoring events, and being an ongoing source of support and advocacy. We believe in these causes and it allows us to better serve our clients.
Our Vision: Be the primary video storytelling agency for non-profit organizations in Michigan.
Our Mission: Document stories using video, showcasing why non-profit organizations and socially responsible businesses do what they do and how they make positive impacts in their community.
Our Core Values:
1. Tell your story accurately, creatively, and collaboratively of what you do and how you impact your community.
2. Treat our clients with the utmost respect while always maintaining a friendly and positive attitude, and always remaining professional.
3. Always remain a resource to the communities we live and work in through volunteering, mentoring, and partnering.
4. Treat each client as part of the team by acting as an extension of who they are.
5. Build long-term relationships.
6. Strive to be the best in our field, creatively and technically.