About UnoDeuce Multimedia
Our Vision: To be the primary video storytelling agency for non-profit organizations in Michigan
Our Mission: Our mission is to document the stories using video sharing why non-profit organizations and socially responsible businesses do what they do and how they make positive impacts in their community.
Our Core Values:
1. Tell the story accurately, creatively and collaboratively on what an organization does and how they impact the community.
2. With friendly positive attitude, treating clients with utmost respect, and professionalism.
3. Play, have a role and be a resource in the community that we live and work in, through volunteering, mentoring and partnering.
4. Treat client as part of the team by acting as an extension of who they are, to build a relationship for long term.
5. Strive to be the best in our field, creatively and technically.
Ronald Kapp – Video Storytelling Intern
Kristin Welton – Video Storytelling Intern